Thursday, June 30, 2005

buying websites without Adsense

Recently, I offered to buy a friend's popular PR4 site when she just needed money. I suggested AdSense to her. Yet, she didn't get it... and was excited for the $500 cash I was able to afford at the moment.

Bar Pie Graphs GRML browser
Headlines GRML browser
Tree GRML browser
Breaking Website Logins

I put up AdSense and it began generating $80 a month immediately. I'm thrilled with my investment that will be paid for in 7 months. :-)

Password Forums PreventionFree tattoo designsMore on low intrest credit cardsLow intrest credit cards

My latest addiction is scouring the internet for decently linked sites that *I* really find valuable for the content and potential, but haven't yet discovered AdSense. Then I check them out on DigitalPoint's sandbox tool to preview what ads would be shown on the site.

sedu beauty products reviews tipsweb design tips imagesGRML SoftwareGraphing software GRML

After I am satisfied it will have excellent potential for development, I write to the webmaster and compliment them on what a great site they have. I ask them to print out and keep my email for a time when they might need to retire from being online... that I'd be more than willing to make them the best offer I can for their site and keep it running with the same content and the original author's intent.

Bar Graphs GRMLHeadlines GRML SoftwareGRML HeadlinesGRML Pioneer Report

I had one so far that met the criteria and he HAS been considered "retirement" and will be contacting me eventually. :-)

Pioneer Report GRMLTree Grouping GRMLGRML GroupingPioneer GRML Software

I want to add more $80+ a month sites! Never know when one will be a bigger surprise than that even.