Saturday, June 18, 2005

be a successful affiliate marketer

Take this statement, and think about it: "A broke man is going to be a better customer than your average millionarie."

Commerce - Advertising (Ads)
Commerce - Affiliates
Commerce - Beginners
Commerce - Customers

Scratching your head huh? Well what you have is what a broke man wants because he has nothing and will eventually find a way to get it, while a millionaire has everything.

Commerce - Domains
Commerce - Marketing Websites
Commerce - Merchants Sponsors
Commerce - Security

Don't worry its some random phrase I pulled from my head. But really ask yourself in your affiliate marketing strategy, how easy is it to sell my product? Make it easier.

Commerce - Sales
Commerce - Traffic
Affiliates, Adsense, Advertising
Ads (Advertising) Placement and Layout

You can have ten of thousands of visitors or impressions and only make 5 bucks a month. Try to sell Life Insurance Quotes on a childrens website....not many takers? But I have seen it happen.

Directing website traffic
Fraud Prevention PPC Networks
Advertising Marketing websites
Buying hot penny stocks fortunes lists picks trading

People are misdirected and misinformed about affiliate marketing. As a matter of fact, I was until I found something that worked, then the rest followed. I love the statement:

"I had several ideas before I arrived where I am today, most of the ideas didn't work out but 1 did."

Eliminate credit card debts
foreclosed homes for sale buying
interest only morgage rates loans calculators reverse
myspace backgrounds layouts html codes ip address

One idea, not 20, made me good money as well, the amount of visitors is just a bonus.