Sunday, August 20, 2006

childhood lessons

There is a saying, "the more you know, the more you realize you dont know anything at all." That's what it's like when dealing with life lessons. EVERYTHING, and I really mean most things, you are taught is some half-lie. Pick a topic of discusstion, like taxes, discoveries in medicine, exploration, society benchmarks, sports, famous sayings, etc. Most things you learn are wrong.

myspace hacks
tiny myspace layouts
Top 16 Myspace
Myspace Generators
myspace background codes

I read a book titled "lies my teacher taught me" which covers history. Beside the points it makes, the biggest thing lesson for me is, you have to unlearn so much. It is to the point where I expect the opposite of commonly-held themes.

myspace background code
free myspace layout generator
free myspace layouts
tiny myspace layouts
Myspace layouts generator

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home